YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Lights Nails

This is one I've been wanting to try for a while but knew my hands just weren't steady enough to do it freehand, so when I saw plates from Bunny Nails that had Christmas lights on them I just had to get them.





What I used: 

Boots No7 So Smooth Base Coat*
Revlon Blue Lagoon*
Collection 2000 French White*
Models Own Jack Frost
Barry M 134 (yellow)
Hello Kitty Whatcha(?)
China Glaze Ruby Deer
W7 Black(?)
Seche Vite
plate HD-07

Quite a few colours used there. I sponged the white on in order to get it to look like snow, my sponging/gradient skills are great but it's alright for my first proper attempt, then I used the Models Own glitter over the white only. Stamped the lights in the black and used a kirby grip to dot on the lights in the various colours and I have to admit I really like it. 

Anyway folks, I hope everyone has a really nice Christmas and doesn't eat too much. lol

Robyn x 



6 comments:

  1. Love it. Merry Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are cool! I know I'm playing catch-up with my comments, hope you had a great Christmas (With 57 polishes how could you not! lol) loving the new look blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Loz! I'm quite proud of my new look! :-)

    ReplyDelete