YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Jolly Roger Nails

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

So I wonder who Roger was and why he was jolly, I don't think I'd be jolly if I were a skeleton!







































Anyway, done some Halloween nails. Wasn't sure what to do for Halloween but since work are getting super strict about nail polish I thought something quite simple (says the person with skulls on her nails. ha ha).

So, I used a base coat of OPI Nail Envy* and 2 coats of Barry M in 319 Foil Effects (I could have got away with 1 but force of habit). Followed that with 1 coat of China Glaze in Fairy Dust (still disappointing) and a coat of Seche Vite to dry before stamping. I picked the skull and crossbones design from my new Vinyl Laquer plates, VL001. I love these plates the images are so big that even when my nails are quite long the design fits. This was stamped in Konad Special Black(?) and finished with Seche Vite.

Off to watch my favourite Halloween film, Hocus Pocus!

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment