YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 14 October 2012

Dino Inspired Nails

These are my themed nails. I was due to go mini golfing to Jurassic Parrr yesterday but unfortunately as usual in Scotland plans were changed due to rain. Boooo!









































So I used OPI Nail Envy* as a base coat and 2 coats of OPI Who The Shrek Are You?* I used an obligatory coat of Seche Vite, to dry before stamping.
I was trying to find a plate with the nearest pattern to dinosaur skin, scales, whatever you want to call them. So I settled on BM-215 and stamped using Nails Inc Great Dover Street. Oh and followed by another coat of Seche Vite.



I wasn't sure of this design or the colour combo at first but it has actually grown on me and does have the desired effect I was going for.

Robyn x

PS - Sorry for the crappy iphone picture

No comments:

Post a Comment