YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 28 October 2012

Blood Drip Nails

So I'd been eyeing up this mani for awhile and finally decided to try it this weekend since its nearly Halloween. Also can't really say where I got the inspiration as everyone and their dog has done this design.




I started with a base coat of OPI Nail Envy* and decided against a base colour as I wanted it too look like a natural nail that had been jammed in a drawer. Ha ha. Sick.
I then chose Nails Inc in Tate to do the bloody tips. I used a kirby grip and dotted where the drips were to end and dragged them upto the tips, so they start blobby and end up thinner. I freehanded the tips and finished with a coat of Seche Vite.

Et voila!


I know they're not perfect but it is my first attempt and somehow I don't think dripping blood plays by the rules anyway. It does look better from far away but on the whole I am quite pleased.

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment